Welcome: Catholic Mass with coffee and juice and pastries, both bought and home-made, after Mass.
Time: 9:30; Celebrate with the Community & Stack.
Place: Vines High School, 15th between Custer & Independence.
Wisdom 3, 1-9, The souls of the just are in the hand of God.
Psalm 23, The Lord is my shepherd, there is nothing I shall want.
1 John 3, 1-3, See what love the Father has bestowed on us.
John 6, 37-40, I will not reject anyone.
1. DOMEO MEET: Friday, October 31, Jason's Deli, Collin Creek Mall, west side of Central, 1:00. Watch Bill fenagle a discouont from Michelle (the manager), a whole dollar.
2. November 1, All Saints, this Sunday: we will decorate the stage. Bring pictures from your life, family and friends. We will celebrate them.
3. Ladies' luncheon, Thursdays,
November; we are meeting Thursday, November 6, 4:30 pm, Steve Fields, 5013 W Park Blvd, Plano, TX 75093, (972) 596-7100. NOTE THE CHANGE OF TIME!!!! We’re going to happy hour, the lobster pizza is to die for and ½ price.
December; location not yet determined. We’re looking for something holiday-ish to do. Ideas? Time not yet decided on. Cathy says, "Elkes at Greenville in Allen or 5th St. Pizza, Stacy Furniture in Allen."
Everyone, please forward to anyone you think would be interested. If you let me know I will add their email to the list.
4. November 9, 10th Anniversary of our Community, Sunday brunch.
What's going on in our Catholic world:
1. Family Synod update, The Daily Beast, October 20, 1100 words, Download Synod update 10-30-14
2 Family Synod update II, America / Corpus, October 18, 1900 words, Download Further Synod follow up 10-30-14
Wealth is the ability to fully experience life.
Henry David Thoreau
See you Sunday, November 2, 2014, All Saints, Cycle A
JSM Mission-Faith Statement
Help create a Catholic Community that welcomes all God’s
People, provides for and challenges spiritual and total growth.
Reaches out to help people who are disadvantaged and make the world we live in a better place to live.