Welcome: Catholic Mass with coffee and juice and pastries, both bought and home-made, after Mass.
Time: 9:30; Celebrate with the Community & Stack
Place: Vines High School, 15th between Custer & Independence.
Mark 11, 1-10, Jesus’ entrance into Jerusalem, read as we process in
Isaiah 50, 4-7 I gave my back to those who beat me.
Psalm 22, My God, My God, why have you abandoned me?
Philippians 2, 6-11, God greatly exalted him.
Mark 14, The Passion in 4 parts.
1. Palm Sunday this Sunday. Assemble in the hall before processing in.
2. Easter Sunday, April 5, 1 Sunday from this Sunday.
3. ROMEO MEET: Friday, March 20, Jason's Deli, Collin Creek Mall, west side of Central, 1:00. No ice cream, Mike, it’s Lent.
4. LADIES' LUNCHEON, April 3-4?, 1:00, Mexigo, 6205 Coit, #396 & Spring Creek, NW corner.
Everyone, please forward to anyone you think would be interested. If you let me know I will add their email to the list.
4. Holy Thursday and Good Friday Services at Marlene’s house, 2017 Keystone, Plano, 7:00 P.M. Welcome.
5. Love for the Kids Spring Picnic, April 4, Download All Kids 3-6-15
6. Welcome all, The Great Annual Anniversary Party, 10th Anniversary (bet you figured it would never last this long), April 25th, Saturday, Heritage Farm, 15th & Custer, 6:00 P.M., Covered dish, kids welcomed. Vows will be renewed by numerous special couples, like usual.
What is going on in our Catholic World:
1. New English translation of Mass possible, Tablet, March 12, 567 words, Download English translation possibility 3-26-15
2. Francis on LGBT, National Catholic Reporter, March 20, 600 words, Download Francis & LGBT 3-26-15
3. Francis on economic abuse, National Catholic Reporter, March 21, 1200 words, Download Francis on economic corruption 3-26-15
I would only believe in a God who knew how to dance.
Friedrich Nietzsche, Thus Spake
See you Sunday, March 29, 2015, Palm Sunday, Cycle B
JSM Mission-Faith Statement
Help create a Catholic Community that welcomes all God’sPeople, provides for and challenges spiritual and total growth.
Reaches out to help people who are disadvantaged and make the world we live in a better place to live.