Welcome: Catholic Mass with coffee and juice and pastries, both bought and home-made, after Mass.
Time: 9:30; Celebrate with the Community & Stack.
Place: Vines High School, 15th between Custer & Independence.
Ezekiel, 34, 11-12, 15-17, As a shepherd tends his flock when he finds himself among his scattered sheep, so will I tend my sheep.
Psalm 23, The Lord is my shepherd, there is nothing I shall want. (good one)
1 Corinthians 15, 20-26, 28, Christ has been raised.
Matthew 25, 31-46, He will place the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
1. ROMEO MEET: Friday, November 21, Jason's Deli, Collin Creek Mall, west side of Central, 1:00. All misfits welcome.
2. LADIES' LUNCHEON, Thursday, December 4, 1:00, Cantina Laredo, Royal & Preston (northeast corner on Royal side)
Everyone, please forward to anyone you think would be interested. If you let me know I will add their email to the list.
3. Love for the Kids’ picnic, December 13, Saturday, from 8:00-1:00 more or less. More info from Bill Hammond.
4. Interested in a French Christmas Market here in Dallas? Check the International School, Dec. 7, Download French Xmas Market 11-20-14
5. Christmas gift toffee will be on sale Sunday & following Sundays, $13. Proceeds go to Dallas North Rotary, my club.
What's going on in our Catholic world:
1, 25th Anniversary of the 6 Jesuits in El Salvador, National Catholic Reporter, November 4, 2900 words, Download 25th Anniversary 11-20-14
2. Murder of Jesuits 2, National Catholic Reporter, November 15, 1700 words, Download Murder of Salvadoran Jesuits 11-20-14
Our anxiety does not come from thinking about the future, but from wanting to control it.
And again in the Thanksgiving Spirit, a Bonus:
See you Sunday, November 23, 2014, Christ the King, End of Cycle A
JSM Mission-Faith Statement
Help create a Catholic Community that welcomes all God’s
People, provides for and challenges spiritual and total growth.
Reaches out to help people who are disadvantaged and make the world we live in a better place to live.