Welcome: Catholic Mass with coffee and juice and specials on the house served afterwards.
Time: 9:30; Celebrate with the Community & Stack.
Place: Vines High School, 15th between Custer & Independence.
Acts 2, 42-47, Awe came upon everyone.
Psalm 118, Give thanks to the Lord for he is good, his love is everylasting.
1 Peter 1, 3-9, Although you have not seen him, you love him.
John 20, 19-31, Unless I see the marks of the nails.
1. ROMEO lunch Friday, April 18, Jason's, 1:00, Welcome all Old Geezers & kids, plus the Real Romeos.
2. The Women's Lunch Group on 1st Thursdays, The Olive Garden, 1:00, Central and Plano Pkwy, northbound service road. For more info talk with Carol or Bernadette.
3. Next Community Party: April 26, This Saturday, Annual Anniversary Party (9 years!), Heritage Farm, 6:00 P.M., covered dish as usual.
4. Next book and game swap: May 18. Save up.
5. Note: May 4, Sunday, Rosemary & I will be in NYC for her annual family reunion and the 5 Boro Bike Ride. John Cade is also out of town. Therefore, Mike will offer a communion & word service. Welcome.
What's going on in our Catholic World:
- Two New Saints?, National Catholic Reporter, April 23, 1500 words, Download New Saints 4-24-14
What we anticipate seldom occurs, but what we least expect generally happens.
See you Sunday, April 27, 2014, 2nd Easter, Cycle A
JSM Mission-Faith Statement
Help create a Catholic Community that welcomes all God’s
People, provides for and challenges spiritual and total growth.
Reaches out to help people who are disadvantaged and make the world we live in a better place to live.